Privacy Statement of EGOsketch
22 May 2018
EGOsketch is a brand of Invition registered at the chamber of commerce in the Netherlands under application number 37147625. During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement.
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes.
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required.
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- Respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Invition is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any requests. For this purpose, we use your email address and name and address details. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions, and train our customer service to improve even more.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company. For this purpose, we use your payment details, phone number, invoice address, email address and name and address details. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until your order has been completed and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period).
Providing to Third Parties
We collaborate with other organisations, that may receive your personal data. To handle your orders, we work together with:
- Our delivery partners: PostNL, GLS, B2C Europe, UPS, MyParcel.
- Our payment service provider: MultiSafePay.
- Our administration provider: ExactOnline, Dealer4Dealer.
Access to portal
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings. For this purpose, we use your email address, invoice address, name and address details and phone number. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until our services to you have ended. You can also place an order as a guest. Only the data necessary for processing the order will be stored and the functionality above will not be available.
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a username and password for the account that we will set up for you. For this purpose, we use your name and address details, email address, phone number and invoice address. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until you close your account. We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- By email.
- Via social media.
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option. You can also inform us through your account. Further, you can inform us per email.
We will not publish your customer data.
Our webshop shows generic advertisements. We do not collect personal data for this purpose, so we cannot know whether you like these or not.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-addresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a username and password.
- We take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which the personal data is stored.
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy matters within our organisation. Our data protection officer is Mike Sies and is available byor phone (072 – 737 0274) for all your questions and requests.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes
Inspection and Modification of your Data
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for.
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you.
- Having incorrect data corrected.
- Request to delete outdated personal data.
- Revoke your consent.
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority.